Inter solar's Troubleshooting Guide
Resolving Solar Issues and Ensuring Optimal Performance
Our Solar Panel Troubleshooting Guide is specially designed to assist users in identifying and resolving common issues that may arise with solar panel products. This guide aims to provide step-by-step instructions and solutions to ensure optimal performance and functionality of the solar panels.
Gently wash the panels with water and a soft brush to remove any dirt or debris that may be blocking sunlight.
Check for proper ventilation and ensure that the inverter has adequate space around it for proper airflow. Clean any dust or debris from the inverter’s vents.
- Check all data cables between the monitoring system and the solar panels for damage or loose connections.
- Contact Inter Solar support: If the issue persists, reach out to Intersolar’s customer support for assistance with the monitoring system.
Review inverter and charge controller settings: Ensure that the settings are appropriately configured for battery charging and discharging.
- Inspect the wiring: Look for any damaged or loose wiring that may be interrupting the power flow. Replace or repair any faulty wiring.
- Verify sunlight exposure: Make sure the solar panels are not obstructed by shading from nearby objects, trees, or buildings that may limit their exposure to sunlight.
- Check the connection: Ensure that the monitoring system is connected to the internet and the network connection is stable. Check the network cables and router settings if necessary.
- Verify system compatibility: Ensure that the monitoring system is compatible with your specific Intersolar solar panel products. Refer to the user manual or contact Inter Solar support for compatibility information.
Inspect for physical damage: Check the solar panels for any visible signs of damage, such as cracks, dents, or loose parts. If found, contact Inter Solar support for guidance on repairs or replacements.
Assess weather conditions: Extreme weather events like hailstorms or strong winds can cause damage to solar panels. If you suspect damage due to weather, contact Inter Solar support for assistance in assessing the situation and taking necessary action.